IDS Aesthetics

6 sessions of any treatments can get 20% discount. 现在去购物
12 sessions of any treatments can get 28% discount. 现在去购物
Everything You Need To Know Before You Try The Popular Onda Body Contouring Procedure

recent survey conducted by market research company Ipsos found that the average amount of weight gain has gone up from 4.8kg in 2020 to 5.7kg last year.


And for many women, weight gain can be a bane. Even more so when you try as hard as you can to exercise regularly and eat a healthy diet. Worse still when you have to deal with stubborn fat and cellulite.


Fortunately, there’s an easier solution to help you regain the svelte figure you desire. The answer: IDS Aesthetics’ O-Sculpt with Onda. The treatment promises results in just one session.


Microwave Technology Is The Secret

Credit: IDS Aesthetics


Instead of radio frequency or ultrasound, Onda uses a DEKA patented microwave technology to target localised fat cells. This controlled microwave technology is delivered deep and targeted, at 2.45 GHz, focusing energy where it is needed. More importantly, only 20 per cent of the energy reaches the dermis layer while the remaining 80 per cent of energy is absorbed by the fat cells.


Credit: IDS Aesthetics


This is important as it ensures that the heat doesn’t damage the surrounding skin surface, minimising the risk of burns and inflammation. It’s what makes the treatment a comfortable one – akin to a hot stone massage.


Addresses Skin Sagging And Cellulite Too

But that’s not all. The technology is also able to address skin laxity and unsightly cellulite. These two skin concerns are the most difficult to target, even with regular workouts and eating clean. And it’s a problem for women of all sizes.


So how does it work?

Onda Coolwaves uses microwave technology to deliver energy deep into the skin, which selectively targets and destroys fat cells while leaving surrounding tissue unharmed. This reduces the appearance of cellulite by decreasing the volume of fat within the affected areas.


Additionally, Onda Coolwaves can also improve the appearance of the underlying fibrous septa network by stimulating collagen production and promoting tissue tightening. This helps to smooth out the surface of the skin and reduce the dimpled appearance of cellulite.


In short, the O-Sculpt with Onda treatment is highly effective in dealing with stubborn fat pockets, especially on the tummy, love handles and thighs. And with its three settings, it is not only able to reduce stubborn fat, but also improve skin firmness and elasticity, and diminish the look of pesky cellulite. It is able to help reshape your silhouette, giving you a trim and toned figure once more.


Award: Best Body-Sculpting Treatment

Winner: IDS Aesthetics O-Sculpt with Onda


For more information, visit IDS Aesthetics at #02-01 International Building, Tel: 6450-3555; #05-07/08 Novena Specialist Center, Tel: 6568-3559; 


Read the full article in Her World.

WhatsApp Us